ATTORNEY-TAX EXPERT IN AMSTERDAM
Lalji Advocaat - Belastingkundige is specialized in tax and fiscal criminal cases in the entire Netherlands. With over 30 years of experience and a focus on negotiation and litigation, Lalji Advocaat - Belastingkundige can provide assistance with various cases. For example fiscal help for business owners, accountants and individuals.
The Donner Commission looked into the procedures used in the past few years by the Tax Authorities to allocate the childcare allowance and has drawn up a damning report.
In the meantime, Lalji Advocaat - Belastingkundige has had a conversation with new state secretary tax surcharges M.W.A. Van Huffelen regarding this issue.
On behalf of victims of wrongfully recovered childcare allowance Lalji Advocaat-Belastingkundige will claim the following components of losses incurred by these victims over the period 2004 to 2019.
- Childcare allowance over several years that was wrongfully not allocated.
- Childcare allowance over several years that was repaid without ground.
- The recovery costs, e.g. legal and recovery interest, collection charges and bailiff fees.
- Losses because of fraudulent host parents agencies and childcare organisations which parents fell victim to.
- Losses because of forced termination of employment or working less hours in order to look after the children.
- Losses because of the hiring of host parents (please note for host parents claims will be made for deduction of expenses).
- Loans (and charges, interest) that have been taken out to repay these allowances.
- Losses because of the forced sale of property and other goods.
- Because it needlessly took years to decide on objections and appeals €500 per half year.
- Compensation because of anxiety or fear.
- Judicial and extra-judicial charges, e.g. fees for lawyers and tax consultants.
- Other material and immaterial damages.
Undersecretary for Tax Matters obliged to immediately reinstate repentance scheme
Leading up to Prinsjesdag 17 September 2019 Undersecretary for Tax Matters announced that starting 2022 the threshold for savings will be raised to € 440,000.
Currently the threshold for singles is € 30,360 and for couples € 61,720.
Lalji Advocaat Belastingkundige is of the opinion that the Undersecretary has no choice but to offer Dutch tax evaders in the Netherlands as well as abroad, the possibility to repent without being fined.
A transitional regime should be instated for tax evaders who in accordance with the rationale of the Tax Code cannot suddenly in 2020 be transformed automatically from tax evader into legal saver.
Moreover, there is reason to open the repentance scheme with retroactive effect from 2013, or even earlier from 2001 / 2002 / 2003, taking into account the purport of the ruling of the Dutch Supreme Court, ECLI:NL:HR:2019:816.
Refer link historical savings rate 1991 to 2017. https://blog.spaarrente.nl/spaarrente-historie
Revised tax assessment for tax evaders and investors.
In the meantime, the Dutch Tax Authorities have sent revised tax assessments to holders of secret accounts (Panama Papers account holders, Credit Suisse, etc.). Have you already received, or expect to receive shortly, such tax assessment? Then do not hesitate to immediately contact Lalji advocaat-belastingkundige, an expert with regard to these (repentance) dossiers.
Lalji Advocaat - Belastingkundige is the place for all your tax concerns and fiscal assistance. Our service is characterized by 30 years of experience, all required education, short communication timeframes and
availability outside of regular office hours.
Lalji Advocaat - Belastingkundige offers appointments for urgent matters within 24 hours at and you will immediately receive an accurate diagnosis about the validity and timeframe of your case.
You will always be informed thanks to constant updates, avoiding any unpleasant surprises. We also welcome you if you are looking for a second opinion.
Do you live abroad? Or do you live in The Netherlands but don’t speak the language? In both cases Lalji Advocaat - Belastingkundige will arrange an interpreter for you . All meetings and correspondence will proceed
as smooth as possible.
Dutch Order of Attorneys
Dutch Association of Attorney-Tax Experts
Dutch Association of Procedural Law Attorneys
1987 graduated UvA Dutch and International Tax Law
1989 degree professional training Dutch Federation of Tax Advisors
1996 professional training Dutch Order of Attorneys